RULES OF THE VIRTUAL FAIR
The following guidelines apply to all categories of exhibits, EXCEPT the Junior Section and the Family Fun Section. Please see those sections for specific guidelines.
- There is no fee to participate in our virtual fair. It is open to any resident of Ontario. If you have a membership number from previous years, please use the same number. If you need a membership number, they can be obtained from the Secretary/Treasurer by emailing email@example.com or calling 705-377-5003.
- Entries must be submitted through the fair website before 11:59 pm on Saturday, August 8.
- Entries are to be submitted as an image. Entries will be judged solely on the image submitted.
- If you require assistance with taking or uploading photos, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-377- 5003 and we will be happy to assist you.
- The exhibit judging will take place between August 9 and August 21. Results will be announced on Friday, August 21 at noon through the fair website and social media pages.
- Only one (1) entry is allowed per membership in each individual section and the same article/exhibit cannot be entered in more than one section.
- Any exhibits entered in the 2020 Virtual Fair are still eligible to be entered in the 2021 Fair.
- Monetary prizes are not being awarded this year, however, a prize will be awarded to the individual with the highest number of points in each category, as well as to the individual with the highest number of points overall. Points will be calculated as follows: 1st place – 5 pts; 2nd place – 4 pts; 3rd place – 3 pts; all other entries – 1 pt
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A GREAT TIME PREPARING EXHIBITS FOR OUR VIRTUAL FAIR!