Director in Charge:
Christine Lewis (705-377-4674)
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Flowers are to be shown with their own foliage and no artificial colouring.
2. A bloom is an individual flower, one on a stem. A bud showing colour is
counted as a bloom.
3. A stem or stalk may have more than one flower or bud.
4. A spike is an upright stem with several flowers.
5. Use a white/neutral background when taking photos, if possible.
1. Potted Plant, Any Type
2. Gladioli, One Spike
3. Hydrangea, One Stem
4. Outdoor Container, containing Three Varieties
5. Three Blooms, Annuals, All the Same
6. Arrangement that includes Sunflowers
7. Best Flower Bed
Please complete the form and upload your images to submit your virtual entries.