RULES OF THE HYBRID FAIR
The following guidelines apply to all categories of exhibits. A copy of the 2021 Exhibit Book can be downloaded here.
1. There is no fee to participate in our hybrid fair. It is open to any resident of Ontario. If you have a membership number from previous years, please use the same number. If you need a membership number, they can be obtained from the Secretary/Treasurer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 705-377-5003.
3. If you require assistance with taking or uploading photos or videos, please email email@example.com or call 705-377- 5003 and we will be happy to assist you.
4. Entries for all other sections are to be pre-registered on the fair website or by contacting Bev McDermid @ 705-377-4668 or Dawn Dawson @ 705-377-5003 before 11:59 pm on Friday, August 6th.
5. Entries for pre-registered exhibits will be judged at the Fair Exhibit Building on Monday, August 16th. The exhibit building will be open on Sunday afternoon, August 15th, 1 – 5 p.m. and Monday morning, August 16th, 8 – 11 a.m. for drop off of exhibits. A drop-off time must be booked during pre-registration of your exhibits.
6. Judging will take place in the afternoon and the complete display will be 360° photographed to be placed on our website and social media pages.
7. All exhibits must be ticketed before entering the exhibit building.
8. Exhibits will be available to pick up on Tuesday morning, August 17th, from 8 -11 a.m.
9. Only one (1) entry is allowed per membership in each individual section and the same article/exhibit cannot be entered in more than one section.
10. Any exhibits entered in the 2021 Virtual Fair are still eligible to be entered in the 2022 Fair.
11. The Agricultural Society reserves the right to change any of the above guidelines due to changes in government mandated COVID restrictions.
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A GREAT TIME PREPARING EXHIBITS FOR OUR HYBRID FAIR!